iRoot for PC is basically a rooting application for Android devices, that makes your device even more customized as per your desires. This app is originally known as iRoot, now it is very much famous by the name vRoot. Through iRoot, you can design your Android device according to you, just by installing this one single app. If you really want your Android phone to be more advanced and look different from any of the normal phone, then iRoot is the correct option. In this article you can see how to install iRoot for Windows 8.1/8/10/7 Laptop.
One can easily unlock the security of the device and its features, that are generally restricted to be accessed. The app is compatible with all kinds of versions of Android, so you need not have to worry about the different versions of Android Phones, as it works in any Android device. Though rooting helps to use our Android phone with nice comfort, it has few drawbacks like the device may get effected through some external virus, warranty of the manufacture will get void and you may see some loss of data in your phone when you install iRoot app on your device, so make sure that you have back up for your data.
Download iRoot for PC on Windows 8.1/8/10/7/xp/vista Laptop Free
Prior to installing this app on your Android device, some basic requirement may need to be fulfilled such as the PC to which your Android phone will be connected, shall have a Windows OS, and the USB should enable debugging with your Android device. And most importantly, check that your device shall have full battery power, not less than 50%, as it requires more power comparatively. iRoot is a user friendly app which requires no external guidance while using this app. With iRoot, you can install the newest version of Android on your device before anyone doing it so. Defaulted apps, which the manufacturer will install on your device, can be uninstalled or preinstalled using rooting. Unwanted ads while downloading apps and during playing games can be avoided with the help of iRoot.
For better performance of your device, installation of apps like One Cleaner can be done with iRoot, so that junk files of apps can be removed. iRoot is officially not available on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista. So here I would give you a detailed step, with which you can use iRoot on your PC or Laptop.
Main Features of iRoot for PC/Laptop
- Accessibility to Android features of your device can be enjoyed, which are generally prohibited.
- Install any and even the latest version of Android with iRoot.
- Interruption of ads can be removed through iRoot while downloading of apps and playing games.
- Uninstall or preinstall apps which you don’t use and are by defaulted installed on your device.
- Easy to use without any guidance.
- Apps such One Cleaner can be installed, which helps to remove junk files.
How to Download iRoot for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista Laptop or Computer
For installing iRoot for PC, Bluestacks, that is an Android Emulator need to be downloaded, so please follow the steps and download the Bluestacks App Player first.
- With the link provided, download Bluestacks exe file.
- Now, locate the file and click on it, then press on the Run.
- Installation will start, latter press Next for accepting the license agreement.
- Enable access to the App store.
- Installation will copy files which takes few minutes.
- After this, Bluestacks will install and you can check your desktop for shortcut key of Bluestacks.
Installation of iRoot on Windows 8/8.1/10/7/vista/xp 32 bit, 64 bit
- Hit the icon of the Bluestacks on your device and sync the App Player by doing one-time setup with your Gmail Account.
- Download iRoot apk from the link which is provided.
- Once the download is done, in your Bluestacks window, click on Add Apk icon, which will be available on the left hand corner along with different options of Bluestacks.
- Now locate your iRoot apk file, click on it and open it on Bluestacks.
- Installation will automatically be done by the App Player, and you can see iRoot app on All Apps menu of Bluestacks.
- Click on the app and enjoy the ease by using an Android device through iRoot.
That’s all about article on iRoot for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista. I am sure this information will be helpful for you while downloading iRoot on your PC. So please make use of the above information and experience the advancement of iRoot app on your device.