Nest for PC App Download: Hello everyone, in this post, you will be learnt on how to download Nest for PC app on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, 8.1, XP, Vista 32-bit & 64-bit laptop, desktop and on computer devices. Nest app is an Android based application, so, you can directly download & install Nest app on your mobile phone. But, Nest app.EXE file is not available in the web; therefore, you will not directly download Nest for Windows. However, you can install Nest app for PC using below methods without any problems. Let’s know more about Nest app and its installation process below.
What is Nest App?
Nest app is a Thermostat & home security app, it is belongs to lifestyle category app; every Android user can directly download it from Google Play store.
Control your Nest thermostat, arm and disarm your Nest Secure alarm system, see your home with Nest Cam and receive an alert if Nest Protect goes off – all in one place. And receive notifications on your Android phone or tablet.
Nest uses sensors, algorithms and the location of your phone to do the right thing automatically, turning off the heating and turning on the camera when you leave. Forgotten to set the alarm? It will notice, and send you a Remind me alert.
Nest App Details & Current Version:
- App Name: Nest.
- Purpose of the App: Thermostat & Security Camera App.
- Owner of the App: Nest Labs Inc.
- Recent Update: 1 November 2021.
- Size: 66MB
- Installs: 5,000,000+
- Current Version: 22.214.171.124.
- Requires Android: 5.0 and up
- Reviews: 4.2/5
- Official Developers: visit.
- In-App Products: Free & Premium version available.
How to Download Nest for PC, Laptop, Desktop, and Computer?
Here, I will show you, how to download & install Nest for PC, Nest for Laptop, Nest for Desktop and Nest for Computer. Installation of Nest is same on laptop, desktop and computer, so, first, you have to learn, how to install Nest app.
You can install Nest app on PC, using 4 different methods, you can see them below.
- Nest for PC using Bluestacks.
- Nest APK for PC using Bluestacks player.
- The Nest for Windows 11/10/7/8/8.1 using Nox.
- Nest APK for Windows 7/10/11/8/8.1 using Nox player.
Above are the methods, which are helping to get the Nest on PC. Let’s know them one by one.
Nest for PC, Laptop Using Bluestacks
In this method, you will see how to install Nest for laptop using Bluestacks emulator. If you thought, what is Bluestacks? Then, let’s see. Bluestacks is a Windows software, you can be used it, to download and install any Android applications on your PC. So, first, you should download Bluestacks on your Windows using link below.
Steps to Download Nest app on PC Via Bluestacks Below:
- First of all, you should have downloaded the Bluestacks on your PC using above download button.
- Now, go to the downloaded file location to find the downloaded Bluestacks.
- Once you find the Bluestacks, then, click on that Bluestacks.EXE file to start the installation process.
- After installation has been done, open the Bluestacks.
- Now, you have to add the working Gmail account on Bluestacks, if you have not added the Gmail, then you will not able to download any Android apps on your PC, therefore, create the new Gmail account and add it on Bluestacks.
- After the Gmail account added, go to the Bluestacks search box and type “Nest” and hit enter. Later, you will be redirected to Google play store, there; you will see a Nest app icon, click on that icon to start the installation of Nest on PC.
Nest APK for PC Using Bluestacks Player
Using this APK method, you can see, how to install Nest APK for PC using Bluestacks player. This method requires, Nest.APK file latest version. So, download it, from the link below.
Nest.APK file Latest Version
Steps to Install Nest APK for PC Using Bluestacks Player Below:
- In this method, first, you will be downloaded the Nest APK for PC using above download button.
- Now, open Bluestacks on your PC.
- Next, directly drag the Nest APK file on Bluestacks or go to the Bluestacks right side middle to add the Nest.APK file.
- That’s it; the installation of Nest APK on PC will be done soon.
Nest for Windows 11/10/7/8/8.1 32-bit & 64-bit Using Nox
We have seen methods on how to download Nest for PC using Bluestacks, but now, you can see how to download Nest for Windows 10/7/8/8.1 32-bit & 64-bit using Nox. Nox also a people demanded software; you can be used Nox player to run any Android apps on Windows for free. Therefore, download the official version of Nox using below link
Process to Download Nest for Windows OS Using Nox Below:
- This method will ask you to download Nox first, so, using above download button, get the Nox on your Windows.
- Now, install the Nox on your Windows and add working Gmail account.
- After adding the Gmail account, you will search any app and install on Windows.
- So, now go to Nox search option and enter “Nest”. Within few seconds, you will see a Nest app on Google player store. Tap on that app to install on your Windows.
- The installation of Nest via Nox has been done.
Nest APK for Windows 11/7/10/8/8.1 using Nox player
This is the last and final method to install Nest APK for Windows 11, 7, 10, 8, 8.1 using Nox player. Using below link, download the APK file.
Download Nest APK file
Process to Install Nest APK for Windows via Nox Player:
- First download Nest APK file on Windows using above download link button.
- Now drag that APK file on Nox player or go to Nox and add the .APK file.
- It will take less time to install Nest APK on Windows.
- The installation process is over.
Conclusion of Nest for PC
Finally the installation of Nest app was completed successfully using 4-methods above. For more updates daily visit http://edutechupdates.com website.
Nest App for PC Review
It is one of the best apps to make your home more secure and safe. And also keep your room at lowest temperature using Nest thermostat feature. So, guy’s must try Nest app on your PC.