NVSIP for Laptop is an app which does remote surveillance for your camera. Basically, this tool will let you make your simple camera into semi-professional observation camera. Using NVSIP, users can connect to various devices and can keep a watch on a number of different places consequently. All you need is to do online connectivity and that’s all, you can now monitor everything and monitor what all happening around various places.
The app helps you watch live streaming just by turning on a just one single button. Other basic features like storing videos, adjusting volume, PTZ control and also alarm are made available in this app. The complete app is very simple to use and without anyone’s guidance, you can straight away start using this app. The camera is supported with high-resolution picture clarity and all you are required is to feed your information so that you get connected with your device.
Download NVSIP for Laptop, PC on Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
NVSIP also offers its best feature, where the user can plug and play camera installation just by submitting your ID to your device so that you start accessing and manage them. This app is simply amazing through which you can transform your outdated camera into the semi-specialized surveillance system.
So, If you are really keen in monitoring using remote camera surveillance app, then you can surely try out NVSIP. It also serves well on your PC too. Though NVSIP for Laptop, PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer is officially not available, by following this below guide, will let you access this app on your computer.
Features of NVSIP for PC, Computer Free Download
- Monitor things running around different places just by sitting in one place.
- Stream live just by using one single button.
- Store videos using this app.
- Availability of sound and PTZ control.
- Simple and easy user interface.
- Use Plug and play option whenever and where ever required.
Download NVSIP for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP & Mac Computer
All you need to have a BlueStacks Android Emulator on your device as it lets you play Android apps and games on your PC also. So download NVSIP on your computer, first follow below steps and quickly complete the installation BlueStacks.
- Download Bluestacks Exe file first by clicking on the link provided in this post or from its official website.
- Later click on the file and run it on your device.
- Installation window will appear and here you are required to mark few options that will move forward to copy all its required files.
- The above process will take some time as it all depends on your internet speed. And if you have good internet speed then you need not worry, but if you have low speed, then be patient and wait until it completes the process.
- Now, once this is finished, open BlueStacks by hitting the shortcut key and then do the initial set up. Here you need to sync your new or existing Gmail account with BlueStacks.
- Once you’re done, BlueStacks is all ready to serve you.
Installation of NVSIP for Laptop on Windows 8/10/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac PC
- Now observe the BlueStacks homepage carefully, here you can see a search option, simply click on the option and enter NVSIP and hit to search play.
- The Play Store window will appear and it will show you NVSIP app. You are required to select the appropriate app and click on install option.
- Once the download gets finished, open the app and then you can use it anytime on your PC.
- Whenever you wish to use this app, you can go to All Apps option of BlueStacks and click on the NVSIP shortcut key.
Now, quickly install the app and have a keen watch on every camera that is connected to your device. I wish you go through error free installation of NVSIP for Laptop/PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer.