Tinycam Monitor for PC: Tinycam is an android application that is used for the remote surveillance or monitoring of private/public network/IP cameras, video encoders, DVRs, and webcams. It has proved itself to be an extremely useful app to monitor one’s baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely, securely and reliably. It provides the best value to its customers by providing excellent and efficient service. Tinycam is slowly building its own popular base on various platforms.
The basic idea of the conception of this very useful app is the monitoring of oneself and the surrounding. Like most other apps on the Google Play store, this app also comes in two versions, the free version and the paid/premium (here, called the pro) version. The tinycam monitor for PC proves itself useful in various fields, by providing access to surveillance through a computer network. The following article demonstrates some cool features of the tinycam monitor for PC application.
Download Tinycam Monitor for PC on Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac
The app can be downloaded onto the computer directly from the internet by means of a supporting app like bluestacks. The app is not available in the Windows play store and so the PCs having Windows 8 and above will not be able to download this app via the play store and must do it only through the supporting app mentioned above.
The free version, itself is quite useful to scan the cameras in the nearby areas and access it remotely and securely. But, obviously, the pro version will have its own benefits. The pro version will not be filled with sponsored ads like the free version. Also, the paid/pro version boasts of a larger range on the scanning along with google cast, floating windows and many other cool features that are not available in the free version.
Features of Tinycam Monitor for Windows Free Download
- The free version cannot boast of much features other than the access of the camera IP and other basic features.
- The pro version of the tinycam monitor for pc, however, has a variety of features, the best of them being the ability to record the video and upload it to the cloud
- It also has an internal web server for remote recordings and live playback view.
- Also, it supports all android televisions and supports Chromecast, which is also known as Googlecast.
- One of the most important features of this app, in the pro version, is the ability to detect faces and motion and faces, which becomes extremely useful in cases of robbery or theft.
Download Tinycam Monitor for PC on Windows 8/10/8.1/7/XP/Vista & Mac
The application can be downloaded on the Android phone directly from the play store. However, tinycam monitor for pc cannot be downloaded this way. The following procedure is used to download the app.
- Download & install Bluestacks App Player on youe computer.
- Click on Bluestacks Android Emulator icon present on the desktop.
- Search for the app using its name (Here, tinycam monitor).
- The search will result in some potential apps with the same or similar sounding names. Choose the required application and click ‘Install’.
- The application will download on to your PC. The app can be run by selecting all apps button on the Bluestacks homepage.
This is a brief overview about the features of the Tinycam Monitor for PC download, be it a desktop or a laptop. The app is extremely useful for monitoring neighbouring areas from the comfort of your sofa. The app also finds its use in the ‘neighbourhood watch’, the evidence of which is sometimes used to solve high-profile crimes.