Blink for PC App Download: Hello everyone, in this post, you will be learnt on how to download Blink for PC app on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, 8.1, XP, Vista 32-bit & 64-bit laptop, desktop and on computer devices. Blink app is an Android based application, so, you can directly download & install Blink app on your mobile phone. But, Blink app.EXE file is not available in the web; therefore, you will not directly download Blink for Windows. However, you can install Blink app for PC using below methods without any problems. Let’s know more about Blink app and its installation process below.
What is Blink App?
Blink app is a home security camera app and it is belongs to Tools category app; every Android user can directly download it from Google Play store.
Blink’s affordable smart home security cameras and systems help you monitor your home directly from your smartphone. With multi-system support and simple setup, you can easily control multiple Blink cameras within one app. The Blink Home Monitor app will alert you to what matters, day or night, no matter where you are. Just Blink and you’re home.
It works on a single lithium batteries for 2 years. You don’t need of any wires to monitor your home cameras.
So, guy’s be there from anywhere with Blink smart home security cameras.
Blink App Details & Current Version:
- App Name: Blink.
- Purpose of the App: Smart Home Security app.
- Owner of the App: Immedia Semiconductor.
- Recent Update: 8 November 2021.
- Size: 25MB
- Installs: 1,000,000+
- Current Version: 6.6.0.
- Requires Android: 5.0 and up
- Reviews: 3.9/5
- Official Developers: visit.
- In-App Products: Free & Premium version available.
How to Download Blink for PC, Laptop, Desktop, and Computer?
Here, I will show you, how to download & install Blink for PC, Blink for Laptop, Blink for Desktop and Blink for Computer. Installation of Blink is same on laptop, desktop and computer, so, first, you have to learn, how to install Blink app.
You can install Blink app on PC, using 4 different methods, you can see them below.
- Blink for PC using Bluestacks.
- Blink APK for PC using Bluestacks player.
- The Blink for Windows 11/10/7/8/8.1 using Nox.
- Blink APK for Windows 7/10/11/8/8.1 using Nox player.
Above are the methods, which are helping to get the Blink on PC. Let’s know them one by one.
Blink for PC, Laptop Using Bluestacks
In this method, you will see how to install Blink for laptop using Bluestacks emulator. If you thought, what is Bluestacks? Then, let’s see. Bluestacks is a Windows software, you can be used it, to download and install any Android applications on your PC. So, first, you should download Bluestacks on your Windows using link below.
Steps to Download Blink app on PC Via Bluestacks Below:
- First of all, you should have downloaded the Bluestacks on your PC using above download button.
- Now, go to the downloaded file location to find the downloaded Bluestacks.
- Once you find the Bluestacks, then, click on that Bluestacks.EXE file to start the installation process.
- After installation has been done, open the Bluestacks.
- Now, you have to add the working Gmail account on Bluestacks, if you have not added the Gmail, then you will not able to download any Android apps on your PC, therefore, create the new Gmail account and add it on Bluestacks.
- After the Gmail account added, go to the Bluestacks search box and type “Blink” and hit enter. Later, you will be redirected to Google play store, there; you will see a Blink app icon, click on that icon to start the installation of Blink on PC.
Blink APK for PC Using Bluestacks Player
Using this APK method, you can see, how to install Blink APK for PC using Bluestacks player. This method requires, Blink.APK file latest version. So, download it, from the link below.
Blink.APK file Latest Version
Steps to Install Blink APK for PC Using Bluestacks Player Below:
- In this method, first, you will be downloaded the Blink APK for PC using above download button.
- Now, open Bluestacks on your PC.
- Next, directly drag the Blink APK file on Bluestacks or go to the Bluestacks right side middle to add the Blink.APK file.
- That’s it; the installation of Blink APK on PC will be done soon.
Blink for Windows 11/10/7/8/8.1 32-bit & 64-bit Using Nox
We have seen methods on how to download Blink for PC using Bluestacks, but now, you can see how to download Blink for Windows 10/7/8/8.1 32-bit & 64-bit using Nox. Nox also a people demanded software; you can be used Nox player to run any Android apps on Windows for free. Therefore, download the official version of Nox using below link
Process to Download Blink for Windows OS Using Nox Below:
- This method will ask you to download Nox first, so, using above download button, get the Nox on your Windows.
- Now, install the Nox on your Windows and add working Gmail account.
- After adding the Gmail account, you will search any app and install on Windows.
- So, now go to Nox search option and enter “Blink”. Within few seconds, you will see a Blink app on Google player store. Tap on that app to install on your Windows.
- The installation of Blink via Nox has been done.
Blink APK for Windows 11/7/10/8/8.1 using Nox player
This is the last and final method to install Blink APK for Windows 11, 7, 10, 8, 8.1 using Nox player. Using below link, download the APK file.
Download Blink APK file
Process to Install Blink APK for Windows via Nox Player:
- First download Blink APK file on Windows using above download link button.
- Now drag that APK file on Nox player or go to Nox and add the .APK file.
- It will take less time to install Blink APK on Windows.
- The installation process is over.
Conclusion of Blink for PC
Finally the installation of Blink app was completed successfully using 4-methods above. For more updates daily visit http://edutechupdates.com website.
Blink App for PC Review
Blink is one of the popular smart home security camera app. You can monitor your home from anywhere. It works great and show you the cameras in high quality. You must try it on your PC.